For those of you who have been wondering when the Pound cell tower was going to be turned on... it is finally..
For those of you who have been wondering when the Pound cell tower was going to be turned on... it is finally..
I didn't have a signal my first time through at 9:00 am this morning.
At lunch-time the signal around the elementary school was really good - I had five bars. I was able to text-message my sister (who was on Bold Camp) from South Mountain Road. My sister was able to call her husband and had a clear signal.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I wonder how strong it is in other places. Got a signal up bean gap till you get to the top of the first hill from the 4lane. After that nothing
GO VOLS
I live on Bold Camp and its strong.. there is a portion of the four-lane that does not have service other than that everything where I have been today seems to be covered..
anyone know how the service is on South Fork??
Service was good on Mill Creek this afternoon...I heard signal was good on South Fork till you get to Dewey road..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Anyone else read the thread title as 'Pound is useless'?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks